Penis Envy Mushrooms-Penis Envy-Penis Envy Mushroom
Supa Envy mushrooms will have you experience level 4-5 trips that take you to a different dimension for hours. The Penis Envy is an absolute winner…Strong and very visual.
Besides it’s higher potency the Penis Envy looks different. No wild guess is needed, its phallus shaped appearance makes it really something else. The best thing is you can grow these magic mushrooms too.The Penis Envy is a very potent magic mushroom strain that is known to have a higher amount of Psilocin and Psilocybe. It contains more ‘Magic’ than other Psilocybe Cubensis strains.
The Penis Envy is the strongest Psilocybe cubensis strain by far. No it is available as a magic mushroom grow kit. You can grow the strongest mushrooms yourself !
Penis Envy Mushrooms
This improved Penis Envy culture that combines all the best characteristics of the PE sub strains. You recognize The P. Envy by it’s massive phallus like mushrooms. This special PE strain is very stong, thick and funny to grow!
Psilocybe cubensis is a species of psychedelic mushroom whose principal active compounds are psilocybin and psilocin. Commonly called shrooms, magic mushrooms, golden tops, cubes, or gold caps.
it belong to the Hymenogastraceae family of fungi and it is previously known as Stropharia cubensis.
Psilocybin mushrooms are mushrooms which contain the hallucinogenic substances psilocybin, psilocin, baeocystin and norbaeocystin.
The mushroom is collected and grown as an entheogen and recreational drug, despite certain quantities being illegal in many countries. Many psilocybin mushroom is in the genus Psilocybe, but species across several other genera contain the drug.
We carry a large collection of psilocybe cubensis mushroom spore prints. The current strains available do change as the stock replenishes so check back often for new strains. Spore prints are used for microscopy research or for making spore syringes. All the mushroom spores provided by Spores 101 are guaranteed for viability and are 100% sterile when shipped. All of our quality mushroom strains are available in aluminum foil.
- Psilocybin mushrooms are the most commonly used psychedelics among people ages 34 and younger.
- A 2012 study of 409 university students in the American northeast found that nearly 30% of those surveyed had tried mushrooms at least once.
- A report from data collected in the 2010 NSDUH study show that, compared to other drugs, hallucinogens — which, according the NSDUH, includes LSD, PCP, peyote, mescaline, psilocybin mushrooms, and MDMA (ecstasy) — were used by about 1.2% of the population of people 12 years of age and older within the past month. Interestingly, prescription “psychotherapeutics” are reportedly used illegally at a rate nearly 6 times that of hallucinogens.
- Surveys in 12 EU member states found that people aged 15– 24 years old use of magic mushrooms ranges from less than 1% to 8%
- In the UK, almost 340,000 people aged 16–59 had used magic mushrooms in the last year as of 2004/2005, right before they were made completely illegal in the UK.
- 1-2.5g includes increased intensity of emotional experiences, increased introspection and altered psychological functioning in the form of “hypnagogic experiences.
- Perceptual changes such as illusions, synaesthesia (mixing sensory modalities.
- You may experiences changes in your visual perception. such as halos around lights and objects and geometric patterns, when your eyes are closed.
- Your thoughts and emotions will also start to change.
- Strong emotions are often experienced, good and bad. It’s recommended that you don’t resist these emotions in either direction, but rather let them work their own course. Many who do report strong negative emotions also report a simultaneous sense of calm acceptance and detachment from them, especially if they remind themselves that the emotions are temporary.
Anyone curious about trying magic mushrooms for the first time will inevitably worry some point about having a “bad trip” — dysphoric hallucinations, uncontrollable paranoia and reckless behaviours are usually some the most common worries. Bad trips are certainly possible, but the risks can be minimised by adhering to the 6S’s of the psychedelic experience. Being prepared and knowing your motivations before undertaking a psychedelic experience can help manage the risks.